This rig is ideal for anyone who is looking for a sim rig to work with the Next Level Motion system or you want to create your own set mover style rig.
- Pedal front height adjustment
- Pedal rear height adjustment
- Pedal angle adjustment
- Pedal back/forth adjust
- Wheel height adjustment
- Wheel back/forth adjustment
- Wheel angle adjustment
- Rig plans, parts list, cutting list, scale drawings for custom plates, so you can make the main plates from wood or metal.
- We can provide a quote for laser cutting the main frame & wheel assembly plates in aluminium, powder coated mild steel or brushed stainless steel. If you would like a quote just send email to OpenSimRigs@gmail.com
8020 extrusion, standard 8020 hard ware, nuts & bolts, seat, pedals & wheel
STEP 1 - Ordering
Choose the Plans + Custom Hardware option, the wheel plate and pedal plate.
OSR will ship the Custom Hardware between 10-15 business day. Please be patient with us. We are still a low volume shop. We are working to reduce the down time when volumes increase.
OSR will send you the digital version of the plans right away and an 8020.net shopping list to complete the project. Shopping list items include:
- 15 Series or 40 Aluminum Extrusion
- Bolts, Nuts, T-Nuts
- Universal Structural Pivot Nub
- 4 Hole and 2 Hole Inside Corner Brackets
- Four Wheel/Monitor plates
8020.net is the most common supplier for US customers but any aluminum extrusion supplier that supports the chosen aluminum extrusion size.
STEP 2 - Assembling
Once all the OSR Plans, Custom Hardware and Shopping List parts have arrived you are ready for assembly. Follow the OSR Plans.
Depending on how you ordered the Aluminum Extrusion there might be some additional cutting to do if you ordered full lengths.
Some of the aluminum extrusion also needs to be tapped. Don't worry it's easy. If you are unsure how to do this. Our expert Steve has a great tutorial he can send you.
The rest of the assembly process is very straight forward, just follow the plans!
STEP 3 - Mounting
Mount chosen Monitors, Seat, and Hardware (not proivded). If your set of pedals or wheel is not on the list choose any of the choices above and drill holes on the plates.
Optional Additions in the Custom Hardware Store
- Shifter mount (Logitech, Fanatec, Thrustmaster, DSD Pro)
- Tactile Mounting Plates (Clark or Buttkicker)
- Wheel mounting plate
- Speak Mounting Plates
Prices shown in CDN Dollars
The plans are copyrighted and licensed for personal use only. The completed or partially completed sim rigs chassis is not permitted to be sold, resold, distributed, mass produced or used in any commercial fashion. The plans may not be reproduced or distributed in any manner.