Our Plan Goals
This rig is ideal for anyone who wants stylish flexible sim rig for direct wheel bases like the Fanatec Podium or OSW
- Seat height adjustment
- Pedal height adjustment
- Pedal angle adjustment
- Wheel angle adjustment
- Wheel depth adjustment
- Two styles of wheel mounting solution
STEP 1 - Ordering
OSR will send you the digital plans normally within 48 hours. The digital plans are released using google drive, this process is 100% manual, so a little patience is sometimes required :-). It helps the process if you have a gmail account, but this is not essential.
Choose the PDF plans OR PDF plans plus CNC files.
- PDF plans, we provide full scale drawings you can use to cut your own custom joining plates from plywood or MDF.
- PDF plans plus CNC files, we provide DWG files so you can give your local water jet or laser cutting service these DWG files and have the parts produced saving on shipping costs.
OSR will send you the digital version of the plans with 48 hours and an 8020.net shopping list to complete the project. Shopping list items include:
- Aluminum Extrusion
- Bolts, Nuts, T-Nuts
- 4 Hole and 2 Hole Inside Corner Brackets
Optional Custom Parts On Request
- Powder coated or aluminium custom plates
- Wheel mounting plate
8020.net is the most common supplier for US customers but any aluminium extrusion supplier that supply 15 series (based on 1.5" multiples) or 40series (based on multiples of 40mm) is valid.
The plans are copyrighted and licensed for personal use only. The completed or partially completed sim rigs chassis is not permitted to be sold, resold, distributed, mass produced or used in any commercial fashion. The plans may not be reproduced or distributed in any manner.