The Super Sport OSW plans come in two versions,
- PDF Plans, parts list & we provide quote for laser cutting main plates
- PDF Plans, parts list & CNC files, so you can have your own main plates cut locally.
- Extrusions & standard parts from 8020.net in the USA is "around" $725USD plus shipping.
- Coming soon..
About the rig
- Designed for OSW small mige wheels
- Wheel height adjustment
- Wheel angle adjustment (5 deg)
- Pedal height adjustment
- Pedal angle adjustment
- Seat height adjustment
- Seat angle adjustment
STEP 1 - Ordering
OSR will send you the digital plans normally within 24 hours. The digital plans are released using google drive, this process is 100% manual, so a little patience is sometimes required :-). It helps the process if you have a gmail account, but this is not essential.
OSR will send you the digital version of the plans and a shopping list to complete the project. Included in the list is:
- Aluminum Extrusions
- Bolts, Nuts, T-Nuts
- Universal Structural Pivot Nub
- 2 and 4 Hole Inside Corner Brackets
Note to complete the design as shown, you must purchase the adjustable wheel base plate and seat plates from our store OR you can fabricate these parts yourself from wood or other materials.
IF you purchase the version with PDF & CNC files you can source a local water jet or laser cutting service and cut the plates yourself, which is dramatically less expensive than shipping the EVO metal joining plates around the world.
Save money ordering aluminum extrusion
OSR recommends tnutz.com affiliate program they offer an excellent service, they ship world wide and you can use this link to to save over 35% compared to other suppliers.
STEP 2 - Assembling
Once all the OSR Plans, Custom Hardware and Shopping List parts have arrived you are ready for assembly. Follow the OSR Plans.
Depending on how you ordered the Aluminum Extrusion there might be some additional cutting to do if you ordered full lengths.
Some of the aluminum extrusion also needs to be tapped. Don't worry it's easy. We have a tutorial available online.
The rest of the assembly process is very straight forward, just follow the plans!
STEP 3 - Mounting
Mount chosen Monitors, Seat, and Hardware (not provided). If your set of pedals or wheel is not on the list, choose any of the choices above and drill holes on the plates.
Optional Additions in the Custom Hardware Store
- Shifter mount (Logitech, Fanatec, Thrustmaster, DSD Pro)
- Tactile Mounting Plates (Clark or Buttkicker)
- Speak Mounting Plates
- Wheel deck plate (Fanatec, Logitech, Thrustmaster, Accuforce OSW)
- Wheel angle adjustment plates
- Keyboard mounting arm assembly
- Mouse pad arm assembly
Prices shown in US Dollars
The plans are copyrighted and licensed for personal use only. The completed or partially completed sim rigs chassis is not permitted to be sold, resold, distributed, mass produced or used in any commercial fashion. The plans may not be reproduced or distributed in any manner.