The Super Sport Evolution Motion is designed to work with SFX 100 actuators. OpenSFX.com is a very interesting new motion solution where you build your own actuators using CNC servo motors and use the SimFeedBack software to drive the actuators. OSR has no affiliation with OpenSFX.com, we just found this project interesting for people who cannot afford the excellent D-Box system.
OSR will send you the digital plans normally within 24 hours. The digital plans are released using google drive, this process is 100% manual, so a little patience is sometimes required :-). It helps the process if you have a gmail account, but this is not essential.
OSR will send you the digital version of the plans and a shopping list to complete the project. Included in the list is:
- Full scale drawing for each custom plate
- Sub-assembly exploded views
- 40 Series Aluminium Extrusions part number & lengths
- Number of Bolts, T-Nuts
- Universal Structural Pivot Nub part numbers
- 2 and 4 Hole Inside Corner Brackets part number
IF you choose to purchase the version with PDF & CNC files you can source a local water jet or laser cutting service and cut the plates yourself, which is dramatically less expensive than shipping the EVO metal joining plates around the world.
8020.net is the most common supplier for US customers, but feel free to purchase from any aluminum extrusion supplier that supports the chosen aluminum extrusion size.
Optional Additions in the Custom Hardware Store
- Shifter mount (Logitech, Fanatec, Thrustmaster, DSD Pro)
- Tactile Mounting Plates (Clark or Buttkicker)
- Speak Mounting Plates
- Wheel deck plate (Fanatec, Logitech, Thrustmaster, Accuforce, OSW)
- Keyboard mounting arm assembly
- Mouse pad arm assembly
The plans are copyrighted and licensed for personal use only. The completed or partially completed sim rigs chassis is not permitted to be sold, resold, distributed, mass produced or used in any commercial fashion. The plans may not be reproduced or distributed in any manner.