This is NOT a licensed wheel design, it's our interpretation of an authentic racing wheel. This is a 70mm bolt pattern to match the original bolts pattern used.
- Full scale PDF file for each part
- CNC file for each carbon fiber plate in DWG & DXF file format
- STL files the enclosure & grips
- PDF file for the graphics
- Full scale production drawings showing elevations
- 3D CAD renderings
- Photographs showing assembly
- 5mm Carbon fibre
- 3mm Carbon fibre
- 14 off, NKK buttons
- 1 off, VoCore 4.3" Display
- 21 off, LED's
- 1 off, USB HUB
- 1 off Button circuit (Leo Bodnar, Derek Spears, Arduino, etc)
- 9 off M3 * 25mm aluminum stand offs
- 6 off 10mm * 25mm aluminum sleeves
- 1 off, 12mm aviation socket
- 1 off, coiled cable or blue tooth
- 6 off, CTS rotary encoders
- 1 off paddle shifter set
- 1 off clutch shifter set
- DIY Knowledge on assembly, CNC cutting & 3D printing
- Build Volume 250mm*172mm allows enclosure to be printed as a single piece
- Build volume 180mm wide, the enclosure will be printed in 3 parts
We don't Supply
- A step by step production guide, customer support for building this wheel.
Files are sent via a google drive link, so it often takes a little time to process the order manually, so a little patience is required due to time zone differences.
When you purchase my plans & production files you are licensed to produce 1 wheel for personal use, you are not allowed to produce with for 3rd parties, family or friends. You agree to not give away or supply the files to others.