Designed to be stylish and simple to build, yet strong & stiff enough for modern direct drive wheel base.
- Logitech, Thrustmaster & Fanatec Clubsport
- Fanatec Podium & Fanatec CSL DD
- Pedal height & angle adjustment
- Wheel angle adjustment
What we supply
- 2 versions simple & adjustable
- Full scale drawing for every panel
- Full scale print drawings, so it easy to print all the parts full scale
- General engineering drawing views
- 3D CAD renderings showing various views
- One sheet of MDF or plywood, 3/4" or 19mm
- Wood screws suitable for MDF
- Wheel, pedals & seat
What we don't supply
- Joiner techniques and step by step assembly instructions
- There are many, many ways and techniques to join panels, many require specialist tools. Ask any two woodworkers to choose the "best" technique and the debate would begin and last for hours.
- Novice woodworkers should use screwing strips to reinforce the T or L joints because this is simple, fast and strong.
STEP 1 - Ordering
Choose the Plans, Digital or Physical.
OSR will send you the digital plans normally within 24 hours. The digital plans are released using google drive, this process is 100% manual, so a little patience is sometimes required :-). It helps the process if you have a gmail account, but this is not essential.
If you choose paper version these have a 10 day lead time.
STEP 2 - Assembling & Cutting
We suggest you use 1:1 scale paper plans and lay on wood to cut with a jigsaw.
Tools you require
- Jig saw
- Circular saw
- Table saw
The assembly process is very straight forward, but you require basic wood working skills. Sorry, we do not provide a step by step assembly guide.
Prices shown in CDN Dollars
The plans are copyrighted and licensed for personal use only. The completed or partially completed sim rigs chassis is not permitted to be sold, resold, distributed, mass produced or used in any commercial fashion. The plans may not be reproduced or distributed in any manner.