Highly recommended by OpenSimRacing
Developed and sold by Sym-Projects
The main characteristics of the new Pro-Race display are:
- Gear indicator at the center of the display
- Two 6-digits displays that can be used for lap times (current, best and last lap time), RPM, speed, water/oil temperature and pressure. and more…
- 15 shift light LEDs.
- 6 more LEDs to use as warning indicators (flags, traction control, speed limiter, etc…)
- 16 inputs on the back of the display. Each input can accept a push button, a toggle switch or a rotary switch.
- Each input has its own dedicated pin pair, making connection much easier compare to the previous version of the Pro-Race.
- The Pro-Race is detected by Windows as a Game Controller. This means the connected push buttons, toggle switches and rotary encoders can be used to control the simulator, like with any other game controller.
- One Pro-Race 2 SLI Circuit
- Click here to be re-directed to the Sym-Projects Web Site