If you ware looking for a really small simple circuit for your project that fits inside a 50mm or 70mm Pattern, we have developed a solution!
Wiring is really simple even for the complete novice. Full supports rotary encoders, momentary toggles, momentary buttons, pulse switches, and funky hat switch (Fanatec).
OSR Micro Button Controller
- 26 Unique Inputs offered
- 2 ground pins
- Two 3.3 or 5 volts pad
- USB Micro socket
- Momentary buttons
- Momentary toggle switches
- Rotary encoders (CTS 288)
- Hat Switch (Funky switch used by Fanatec)
Ease of use
- No Complex Matrix wiring required!
- Connect push buttons, rotary encoders, rotary switches or toggles without any hassle! Every button and switch has an input terminal
- Soldered pin headers optional
- Circuit mounting plate included 50mm or 70mm bolt pattern
- Aux ground required for DD use.